Welcome to the Re-ACT Libary
The Re-ACT library provides a structured, filterable and categorized collection and links to external educational resources, academic papers, videos and other information. You can contribute by suggesting other useful sources and documents via the “+ADD RESOURCE” option.
Help us grow our library + Add Resource
- Educational resources | Written by Ellie Keen, edited by Rui Gomes | 2014 English
- Website antigypsyism manual
A forgotten genocide, Roma Youth Action Plan.
- Educational resources | IHRH | 2020 English | German | Polnish | Hungarian
- Website antisemitism antigypsyism education
Recommendations for Teaching and Learning about the Holocaust.
- Educational resources | UNESCO / OSCE | 2020 English | German | French | Polnish | Bulgarian | Russian
- PDF antisemitism education
Recommendations for Teaching and Learning about antisemitism.
- Educational resources | OSCE/ODIHR | 2019 English
- PDF antisemitism antigypsyism hate crime
10 teaching aids: They offer guidance for responding effectively to challenging questions or behaviour from students,provide brief but essential background information on contemporary manifestations, and signpost other useful resources for further reading. The overall...
- Educational resources | Outside In EU Project | 2017 English
- Website antisemitism hate speech
This educational tool is designed to support youth workers engaging with young people who express hateful speech and/or behaviour in youth settings. Although the focus is on youth work and challenging hate, the methodologies in this manual can be used in formal and...
- Educational resources | UN | 2020 English | Spanish | French | Polnish
- Website education hate speech
Racism, xenophobia and intolerance are problems prevalent in all societies. But every day, each and every one of us can stand up against racial prejudice and intolerant attitudes. Be a human rights champion, #fightracism and #Standup4humanrights.
- Educational resources | Get the trolls out project | 2020 English
- Website antisemitism education
Understanding antisemitic tropes and myths is key to combating antisemitism. Unfortunately, many young people will often experience them first on social media or through popular culture instead of in a safe space, like school. We believe that if young people are...
- Educational resources | UNESCO / OSCE ODIHR | 0 English | German | French | Polnish | Russian | Czech
- PDF antisemitism guidelines
These guidelines for policymakers suggest concrete ways to address anti-Semitism, counter prejudice and promote tolerance through education, by designing programmes based on a human rights framework, global citizenship education, inclusiveness and gen-der equality.
- Educational resources | ISD | 2019 English | French | Romanian | Greek
- PDF hate speech
The Young Digital Leaders curriculum consists of five sessions targeted at students aged 12-15 years old. In line with the Council of Europe definition of digital citizenship, the curriculum aims to support students. To achieve these aims, the curriculum offers session...
- Educational resources | ISD | 2019 English
- PDF hate crime guidelines
"The guide helps to cover the most relevant topics of digital citizenship today, and is specifically tailored to young, digital native audiences across their country contexts. These topics include fake news, echo chambers and filter bubbles, understanding prejudiced ...