Welcome to the Re-ACT Libary
The Re-ACT library provides a structured, filterable and categorized collection and links to external educational resources, academic papers, videos and other information. You can contribute by suggesting other useful sources and documents via the “+ADD RESOURCE” option.
Help us grow our library + Add Resource
- Educational resources | Ellie Keen | 2015 English
- PDF antigypsyism manual
The main body of the manual consists of 18 activities with supporting material. Most of the activities are designed for sessions lasting at least an hour, although a few are longer. The activities have been classified according to ‘level of complexity’: a level 4...
- Educational resources | FUNDACIÓN SECRETARIADO GITANO | 2021 Spanish
- Website antigypsyism training
The main objective of the program is the professional training of Roma and Roma and non-Roma professionals from Spain for social intervention with the Roma community itself and in contexts of cultural diversity.
- Educational resources | Mémorial de la Shoah | 2021 French
- Website hate crime information
The French Holocaust memorial provides a wide variety of online resources for teachers, students, educators focusing on rememernace of the Shoah.
- Channels, platforms and web-tools | OSCE | 2021 English | German | Spanish | French | Polnish | Turkish | Bulgarian | Czech | Hungarian
- Website antisemitism antigypsyism education guidelines information manual resource collection
This OSCE libary of teaching materials to challenge anti-Semitism contains a wide variety of manuals, guidelines, brochures and collections, which are avaliable in several languages.
- Literature, reserach and studies | European Union Agency For Fundamental Rights | 2018 English
- PDF antisemitism
Second survey of the European Union Agency For Fundamental Rights on experiences and perceptions of anisemitsm.
- Channels, platforms and web-tools | erinnern.at | 2021 German
- Website antisemitism hate crime media information resource collection
Website providing up-to date information on remembrance, educational materials, tools and events.
- Media, videos and pictures | EURACTIV | 2016 English
- Video antigypsyism media information
Video on the debates, results and suggestions developed during the first international symposium on anti-Gypsyism in Berlin
- Educational resources | Le Collectif National Droits de l’Homme Romeurope | 2017 English
- PDF antigypsyism guidelines
Concrete proposal for integration of people who live in socially excluded locations.
- Educational resources | Terraforming NGO | 0 English | Serbian
- Website antisemitism education
ster graphic novels are a teaching material, its most important part being a series of dramatized stories about the Jewish victims killed in the Jewish Camp at Sajmište in Belgrade (Judenlager Semlin) in the beginning of 1942. The stories focus on young victims and...