Welcome to the Re-ACT Libary
The Re-ACT library provides a structured, filterable and categorized collection and links to external educational resources, academic papers, videos and other information. You can contribute by suggesting other useful sources and documents via the “+ADD RESOURCE” option.
Help us grow our library + Add Resource
- Literature, reserach and studies | Jugendschutz.net and Central Council of German Sinti and Roma | 2018 English
- PDF antigypsyism education equality & inclusion extremism hate crime hate speech information ready to use
Analysis and documentation of antigypsyist hate content online in Germany.
- Literature, reserach and studies | Romano Centro | 2017 German
- PDF antigypsyism education equality & inclusion hate crime hate speech media information
Antigypsyism by various topics (public space, police, internst, etc.)
- Literature, reserach and studies | Sergio CARRERA, CEPS/ European University Institute Lina VOSYLIŪTĖ, CEPS Iulius ROSTAS, Central European University Savelina DANOVA-ROUSSINOVA, Independent Consultant Julia GUERIN, CEPS Stephanie BRENDA SMIALOWSKI, CEPS | 2019 English
- PDF antigypsyism education equality & inclusion guidelines information ready to use
This study, commissioned by the European Parliament’s Policy Department for Citizens’ Rights and Constitutional Affairs at the request of the LIBE Committee, aims to promote a better understanding of the Roma minority and communities’ situation in the EU. The...
- Literature, reserach and studies | European Commission | 2019 English | German | Spanish | French | Polnish | Turkish | Bulgarian | Russian | Czech
- Website antigypsyism equality & inclusion guidelines information
The report summarises the most important trends focusing on the four policy areas of the EU framework (education, employment, health, housing), as well as fighting discrimination and antigypsyism. In each area the report highlights the situation of Roma; summarises the...
- Literature, reserach and studies | collective of authors, edited by Hristo Kyuchukov | 2012 English
- PDF antigypsyism education equality & inclusion hate crime hate speech history media migration information resource collection
collective of authors writes about faces of antigypsiym in past and present, including in individual countries - current forms of antigypsyism in Europe
- Literature, reserach and studies | Institute for the study of contemporary antisemitism | 2017 English
- PDF antisemitism education hate speech media guidelines information manual
This study looks at attempts to combat antisemitism on social media, and utilizes a survey with non-governmental organizations (NGOs) from Europe, Israel and North America which have been working in the field. Additionally, analysis of antisemitic posts and their...
- Literature, reserach and studies | jugendschutz.net | 2021 German
- PDF antisemitism antigypsyism equality & inclusion hate crime hate speech migration information
comparative report on online hate phenomena, conducted by 10 INACH members for the sCAN project in 2020.
- Media, videos and pictures | Terraforming NGO | 2021 Serbian
- Website antisemitism media
Six-panel set, ready for download, print, and exhibiting, is developed for better understanding of the historical experience in Serbia in the context of the European Holocaust.